Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I lost a rose quartz in my bed this morning

I slept with it under my pillow because I'm trying to work on this whole self-love thing, but I forgot it was there and when I was making my bed this morning I must have flung it accross the room or something because it's gone.

So, if you lose a crystal that promotes self-love, does that mean that you should prepare yourself for some intense self hatred? LOL! I love asking these questions to the more serious new age people. They don't get that I'm joking yet. I love it too that some are sooooo hard core and serious about it too, just like with any other type of religion. You'd think that something labled "New Age" would be more laid back. Unfortunately that is not the case.

Anyway, this laptop is starting to annoy me so I'm going to have to type something up at work and email it to myself.

until next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you got ripped-off by the Mineral Fairy.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home