Friday, April 17, 2009

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

My grandmother passed away last Friday morning at 1am.

I just don't know what to think anymore. My mind just goes around and around in circles, but at least it's circles of mush - no real thoughts, mostly just "heh"'s and "i can't fuckin believe it"'s.

But...she was very ill and had no pain and we had a very good visit with her Thursday afternoon. So in a way, it's really nice that she went so quickly without ever having to suffer as much as just generally not wanting to be in the hospital and hating all the food that was there.

Wake Monday
Funeral Tuesday
Wednesday pretty normal
Baby sick yesterday with a fever throat infection and was put to bed about four times; BOTH cats puked on the carpet
Today pedicure - an hour and a half of pure relaxation and ME time
Tomorrow - farmers' market? back to gym hopefully

OH YEAH - I started going to the gym. I thought it would be good and I love it. They have babysitting there so Seth and I usually walk/stroll over and he gets to play while I work out. It's really nice. Then we walk back home.

Seth crawls backwards now; more creeping I guess

I've started listening to music again. I've got a great techno/dance/folk/punk rock mix for the gym :)

Frye Festival this week - possibly attending a poetry workshop for kicks

I've decided to say fuck some punctuation and use most of it improperly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Amber. Hopefully soon the old bloke upstairs will tire of tossing bolts down at you.

Take care, and get those fingers back 'a typin' here soon! : )

(Ah, yes - the Circles of Mush are playing for me tonight, free admission... Wheee!)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home