Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why is this so hard?

It's been over a month and I am still unable to think of anything to post. Has my life become so uninteresting that I have nothing left to say? What happened to drawing inspiration from the completely inane? How have I become so languid? Or am I just not as dramatic as before? Why am I relying so much on dictionary.com to make this post :P
I do need a B12 shot, maybe that will spark a little mental energy, God knows caffeine has lost it's effectiveness.
Let's see....I've had this blog for over eight years now and I can proudly say that no, I am not as dramatic as I was at eighteen. Thank God.
But am I really that boring? Maybe it's time for me to reread some old posts and then read somebody else's page and see what I can come up with.

Or I can try and break down my emotional walls and finally let something come out. It's just so hard to be vulnerable enough to put it down. Even though I'm certain that very few people will ever read this. What is my problem? Who am I trying to impress and what is stopping me from letting it out? Maybe if I just create a whole post with sentences that start with the word maybe and end in a question mark, I can start to put something down. Or the word why. Why do I feel so stupid right now and most of the time? What happened to at least feigning confidence and intelligence? Do I really not even care enough to do that anymore?


What do I really care about?
How does it make me feel?
Intelligence, vocabulary, grammar, and confidence are all just bonuses. Write something the fuck down. ......................................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up, Ambah - be not afraid - and get some B12 in those veins! : )

8:46 PM  
Anonymous taxigranpapantsambrrrappreciatorbillyfriender said...

ambrr rules :)
you are always vulnerable/tough/beautiful !

more posts!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home