Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year




Sure I'm apt to get angry, frustrated, and feel really broke this month, but I'm pretty pumped that it's officially Christmas time. I haven't done any shopping, but I've thought about it. I'm a big fan of leaving things to the last minute because if I don't, I end up giving out all my gifts early and making the people open them right then and there in front of me. I did decorate the fireplace by putting lights around it though..

There's lots of shows this month and T-bone will be here soon for a whole month off from school. Taylor's coming over to stay at my house and I haven't hung around with him in about a year and a half. Tubular. Plus there's my favorite....Christmas Eve visiting and Christmas Eve drink as much wine as you can.

Mmmm....good times

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Main Entry: tu·bu·lar
Pronunciation: 'tü-by&-l&r, 'tyü-
Function: adjective
1 a : having the form of or consisting of a tube (a tubular calyx) b : made or provided with tubes
2 : of, relating to, or sounding as if produced through tubes

Okay, maybe trying for big girl words was a bad idea....

10:05 AM  
Blogger amber said...

Thanks, Tips.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wholly SASS!!!
Ambah, I'm a very wise woman,
listen to me when I tell you,
YOU DON'T NEED THAT SSSHHHIIITTT!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft. Big Girl Words?? Haha.. Your Pathetic!!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If You Were A Real Woman You Wouldnt Use Anonymous...PUSSY

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight! Fight! Fight!

My money's on the ugly trailer park girl from the call center.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Fuck Yourself said...
Pfft. Big Girl Words?? Haha.. Your Pathetic!!

go fuck yourself said...
If You Were A Real Woman You Wouldnt Use Anonymous...PUSSY

Oh, I'm afraid I'm going to have to go ahead and deduct a point for "Your" and another one for "Wouldnt".

Apostrophes are our friend, Mr. go fuck yourself.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was a real woman? You're asuming that I'm a woman? why? because the men like you so much????

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait, you're asuming that only one person here thinks you suck

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home