Thursday, July 28, 2005

Time to leave the province......

Wow, this happens way too much. This is why I refuse to meet people, get to know people, etc.....Time to build the walls back up......let's not let anyone in this time eh....

Wow. I hate that. Why must I suffer continually because of the mistakes of others, or more specifically the mistakes of one other being? Like totally.... and don't think that the only reason that I'm making this post right now is for pitty because it's not. I have enough of it in my life.... Maybe it's a half-assed attempt to give you, the reader, a little insight into the wonderful world of Amber Alice Geddes....Nah, I'm way too lazy for that.

It's time to leave, if not now, then soon, to start from scratch, and to not be judged in a small town....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home