Sunday, June 26, 2005

I have conquered my fear of beach water. Yes, I put my head under the water...Wow.. Next steph is boats.

I thought I'd make an alphabetical list of things I like, here we go:

A is for Anger. The best nickname I've ever had and maybe even the only one I didn't give myself.

B is for Beach Water. Because I'm not scared of it anymore.

C is for Cigrats. Pronounce how it's spelled.

D is for Dancing. I love dancing soooooo much.

E is for elephants. My favorite Sesame Street clip was when they give the elephant a bath.

F is for FUBAR.

G is for Gunts. I love gunts.

H is for Hell. That's where we're going to party for all of eternity.

I is for Ice water. Because I'm really thirsty right now.

J is for Janitor. My favorite job ever.

K is for Kitties. I love kitties.

L is for Liquor Store. I love going there.

M is for Milk of the Chocolate sort. It tastes so good, but makes me sooo sick.

N is for Night Time. That's when I sleep.

O is for Oleo. Which is a substitute for butter and in every crossword puzzle.

P is for Perks. Sweet, sweet perks.

Q is for Quentin Tarantino. Great movie maker guy.

R is for Ricky. He's my favorite Trailer Park Boy.

S is for Spelling. Cause I just can't get it right.

T is for Tanning. I want to be a bronzed beauty.

U is for Ugly. Ugly people make me smile.

V is for Ventriloquist. How do they do it??

W is for WHAT?? in 2d

X is for Xenon. Periodic table element number 54.

Y is for Yellow. It's my favorite colour and it makes me all smiley.

Z is for Zimbabwe. Because it's fun to type.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey amber,
did you get my email?
~ christine

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home