Friday, March 25, 2005

Return of the Great White Redhead
ooh I feel sassy!

I'm at Zwicker's drinking vodka right now and reminissing about the time I passed out in their backyard. I am having a great long weekend.

I'm house/dog sitting at Beth's house. Last night Stephy G and I got some pizza from Pizza Girls and had a sleepover at my temporary pad. Today Stephy and I went to a tea leaf reader, Jake (the dog) puked all over the floor and I cleaned it up and then we went to Stinktown (Saint John) with Zwicker. I bought a NASCAR hat and Steph got a bright orange Harley Davidson one. We went all the way to Stinktown just to get McDonald's. I had chicken nuggets.

My feet are really hot and bright red because I had to walk a whole block to Zwicker's. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home