Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm Astro-a robot. I can put my arm back on, you can't so play safe.

My brother sold his computer, so I no longer have the net access that I'm used to. I have to compute now from Zwicker's bedroom, but I'm at this house more often than my own, I think, so it should work out. It's all teeth, as they say.

Tentatively, my plan is to travel to PEI on the 17th to pick up the rest of my belongings. I'd like to stay overnight and meet up with a bunch of my homies for some drinking at the Olde Dub (cause it's always a good time!!). So if you're in, let me know. Also if you have room for me and possibly Derek to sleep at your house, let me know that too!!! I really hope that we can come up that day and I really also hope that we can meet up with a bunch of pals at the pub. Good times will be had by all. When I know more, I'll post more. My schedule isn't out until Friday.

I have terrible eczema on my eye lids. I'm very close to scratching my own eyes out. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow in the am so I'll be super duper glad to get some medication.

Hooray!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO in for a big Rip, big Drink, big SCREWWWWW!!

fuck yeah.

-kristin

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second that!!:D

-janelle

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home