Monday, November 22, 2004

If you need answers, call Derek Lounder

Amber: Derek, why does God hate me?
Derek: He doesn't hate you at all, you're just his fuck toy.

I'm God's fuck toy.

I haven't been up to a whole lot lately besides work, work, work, oh and, more work. I'm happy that I've been working so much, but a little tired at the same time. For those that don't know, I'm a hostess with the mostess at Boston Pizza. A position best described as a glorified bus girl. I make minimum wage, but it's too much fun to complain about that. The bills are getting paid, slowly and surely, but mostly slowly.

I tried to kick my meds, but I'm having the worst body withdrawals ever, so I'm going to go pick up my prescription as soon as I'm finished posting. Not a good thing to do at such a hectic time in my life. As soon as everyone's paid to date, maybe I'll give it another whorl. Who knows?

But for now, I'm off to take my mom to do errands and then after that... back to Boston's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty harsh, bro. At least we know we can still get a free iPod through the miracle of marketing. This is an absolutely free and easy way to get a free iPod. No tricks other than signing up for an easily cancelled deal with BMG music or Columbia House or one of those things. Click here to find out how.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home