Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I think I may just be a genius

I fixed my sidebar today all by myself. Yeah that's right. Ya like that?

So here I am, home on the mainland, enjoying my canned pop and such. There are lots of jobs over here, mostly call centre work, so it's right up my alley.

I didn't do a whole lot on Hallowe'en. After I said good bye to Taylor and Janelle, I went inside and didn't quite receive the welcome I was expecting from my mom. I dropped her off at Gram's and then went over to Derek and Chris's. I was really upset, but we ate lots of candy and then Derek put on Rap Trax 2 and we danced around the kitchen like jack-asses. It turned out to be a pretty fucking wicked night. Oh the power of old school hip hop.

Anyway, I should get going and keep looking for a job. I can go back to ICT, but they don't have any contract openings until December. Boo to that. What can ya do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss ya already

you missed an awesome show monday.
AUF DER MAUR ROX!

-JANELLE

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home