Monday, November 15, 2004

I need to grow up because I don't like EMO, I lack crucial grammatical skills, I don't know anything about Charlottetown (i.e. how apparently easy it is to find a job. Can you back me up on this one Jussy and Tay?), I can't make proper relationship decisions, if any, and Nick Bell is an asshole.

Hi, my name is Anger and you've just made my shit list.

How's that for a title for a post. Oh fuck Buddy, you're lucky I'm all fucking talk. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ. I am pisssssssssssssed.

Yeah, I'll take the blame, I started it by accident, but... I also tried to end it. I'm not an asshole, au contraire to popular belief. Here's how it all started:

Amber and Nick: random anti-emo crack just between the two of us
New Friend: What's wrong with emo?
Amber: It sucks.
New Friend: Well, I'm an emo singer. That's what I do.
Amber (feeling bad): Oh, well I'm sorry, I didn't know that. It's just not my bag. (yeah I actually said that)
New Friend: Well do you just not like it because you think it sucks, or can you actually be grown up about it and recognize the talent behind the music and then judge it because you don't like the style.
Amber (annoyed): Oh no, I can recognize the talent on the rare occasions that it's there.
New Friend: Fair enough. Why, what kind of music do you listen to?
Amber (winning line of evening): Oh me? I listen to real punk rock music

And then it was just all down hill from there. My new friend got more annoying and I got more angry. 'Magine, me angry, who would have thought? So it just turned out to become a pick on Amber and Nick night. And this was new friend's idea of behaving. He told Barf that he was being "good."

Anyway, enough of my bitching. I'm boring myself. Ryan, I will leave you with this link. I will also be heading to the library this afternoon to print it off for you. You will be receiving it in the mail in about a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home