Monday, October 25, 2004

What's new Pussy Cat?

Word to your moms, here I am posting again. I wish my blogger was pretty once again, but the sidebar just doesn't want to cooperate lately. That's okay though, all order will return one day.

I am in terrible need of a job, I am going to have to work full-time for the next few months just to make up for my lack of job so far. Damn you pnemonia.

I'm very bummed out about the whole no job/no money school thing, but I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be caught up eventually. Hopefully eventually comes sooner rather than later. I'm definately moving home this summer though because there are a hell of a lot more jobs in the greater Moncton area than there are in Charlottetown, let me tell you!

Anyway, enough of that. I'm going to go try and do something about it right now...

until next time....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

hey fucker!!!
tell jill and Barf that I have the next 3 weeks off in a row and that they should give me a call at 866-5122 so that we can have a girls weekend and go down for the weekend okay!! WRITE ME A FUCKIN EMAIL!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home