Wednesday, September 01, 2004

You've already gave'r, now get 'er done

Once again I've sat down to post and....nothing

What's the matter with me? I spend all of my time living in this dream world and then once it comes down to putting it on paper, I'm fucked. Well, not really fucked, just not creative, or smart.

This is my last week in NB for a while. I'm going back to PEI to finish that fucking ten year BA program I've been working on. Jesus. I've been totally hesitant about going back, and I've had all these little things happen to make it that much harder to force myself to get back, but dammit - I'm gonna give'r. I wanna thank everyone that's pushing me to do it. I especially want to thank Derek for putting it into terms that I can understand - "Well, fuck, ya just gotta go back and get 'er done"

So what's the best way to spend my last weekend in NB? I'm going compin' and we're going to Gordon Falls to jump off the rocks and shit. Yeah that's right.... just like on FUBAR. Instead of it being Deaner's last weekend, it's Amber's last weekend and it's going to rock my socks right off.

Here's to my right nut....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's to gettin' 'er done! i can come over all the time to make sure you're givin' 'er like you're supposed to.
~ christine

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMBER I AM TRYING TO CONTACT MY SON AND I BELIEVE HE GOES TO RIVERVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL IN MONCTON NEW BRUNSWICK. CAN YOU HELP ME? EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS. I DO NOT WANT TO REVEAL WHO HE IS THROUGH THIS FORUM. FOREVER GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN HELP. levergirl2001@yahoo.ca (Karen)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home