Sunday, September 12, 2004

A Sober Post From PEI

Well, I've been here for almost a week. I'm really enjoying the island, fall is my favorite season. I think it's very romantic. It's the start of everything new for me; new classes, new profs, new friends, new people to look at, new possibilities..etc. I don't know, I just really super enjoy it. I'm really glad I came back, and I know I'm going to do much better this year already. I learned a lot during my eight month hiatus, like not to take education for granted, it is a great priviledge to be here, and since I'm spending thousands of dollars, why not put in the effort? A simple lesson, I know, but it finally came to me!!

There is so much excitement for me right now and I'm having a total blast, but on that note, I am missing home too. I never thought that I would miss Moncton all that much, but I had a lot of fun in the latter half of this summer. That's always the way, eh? Can't wait to get back to school all summer and then right before you leave, have a total blast and then not want to go back.

Anyway, I really didn't intend for this to be the sappiest post ever. Thanks to everyone who made my summer rock socks and to everyone who helped me get my arse over here (Jill and Steph!).

Come visit me fuckers and we'll get 'er done!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

sappy is always good, but you said nothing about AWSOME WEEKEND!!
its all teeth-jen

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home