Friday, September 17, 2004

Oh me, oh my!

Am I going to get kicked off the network yet again? Geez, I sure hope not.

Happy Friday everybody, it's now 11:34 am and I am finished class for the day. I have tons of time to get ahead in all of my classes, but that is just so out of character for me.. I think I'll just sit home and smoke and nap. Frig. I need a job badly!!!

I hate not being busy. Too much time to think. If school was the only thing on my mind, that would be fine, but unfortunately I am a little more complex than that.

Holy shit.... I am so bored.. this post is going nowhere fast.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....OH! I found a better web messenger so that's a good thing. Anyone who usually chats with me will probably enjoy the new one as much as I do. No more mixed up messages and what not. Good times.

My cell phone is still not working, fuck you Aliant. I will have to go to the dealer today and get them to look at it. I would really like phone access. That would be nice.

Ok scratch that new messenger thing. It fucking sucks, so I'm back to the old crappy one.

Can't wait for ICT to mail me my cheques. I'd really like a coffee and a granola bar. mmmmm also a bus ticket home would be prime.

Anyway, hope this post finds everyone in good health.

Ciao for now!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANGER I LOVE YOU!!!! COME BACK TO MONCTON GET ER DONE! I'LL FIND US A NICE WARDEN WHO WILL FIND US THE NICEST DRUNK TANK WITH THE MOST COMFORTABLE MATTRESSES WHO WILL SAY THERE YOU FUCKING GO LADIES AND WE'LL SAY THANK YOU MR WARDEN AND HE'LL SAY IT's MR. FUCKING WARDEN TO YOU! WE WILL LOVE HIM BIG TIME ( as I motion with my hands and point to my watch on my wrist!)HEY WHAT's HIS NAME....THINK CRIME STOPPERS....IT'S PAUL!!!!! hahaha Miss ya girl come back home and visit we all miss you!
ROCK N' ROLL
STEPHY G

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home