Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Moncton or Sussex?

My last weekend in NB went out with a bang, considering I almost got thrown in jail for swearing.

"I can't help but swear warden, my middle name is Fuckin'. I'm Amber Fuckin' Geddes!"

So here I am, posting from PEI. Everything seems to be a-ok so far. I still don't know about all that school shit, but I'll figure that out tomorrow. I just got power today at about Oprah time. I also have free basic cable, all the channels up to channel 8. Yeah I'm spoiled.

I taught Adam and his friend Joel how to play Skip-Bo last night in the dark. Two days without power will drive you crazy. Keep that in mind for your next appartment rental.

I'm completely out of money and smoked my last smoke two hours ago.

Until next time..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me or something. I want to visit
-
Teri

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home