Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Creative Writing 101
(Sorry guys, but I don't have a secret blog to post this)

Today I painted my fingernails pink so that you would think I'm pretty. But you won't get to see them, and I don't think that you like pink all that much, and you're many kilometres away and I'm out here stuck on a big red rock.

I'm sooo in love with the idea of being in love, but I don't want you to think I'm pretty - I want you to think I'm more. I've got a lot to offer, you know... although I'm never sure what that is...

I don't know where you are, or what you're doing right now, but I'll keep waiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

I'm not really talking about anyone in particular. Sorry dudes!

10:35 AM  
Blogger amber said...

Alas, you have all figured me out. That post was written for a Mr. Terry Cahill.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home