Monday, September 20, 2004

Back to School, a great idea in theory, comparable to communism.
~or~
Hello Charlottetown Food Bank

Another day checking the mail and another day without my final pay from ICT. Awesome. I haven't been this angry for a long time, some say it's healthy but I am this close (---) to shaving "Fuck the World" into my head and killing a kitten, or a small child.

Never trust a so called "psychic." She told me that going to school would bring me lots of new opportunities. Let's see what I've managed to accomplish so far..... I pawned my tv last week for food, I've been eating one piece of bread and one can of Zoodles every other day because that's all I have for food and absolutely no money for more food. I have run out of tv's to pawn.

Meanwhile, my mother, who absolutely refuses to drop a twenty into my account has been drunk every day, eats really well and has a pretty great self-absorbed life. I really hope that one day she develops a concience.

So don't be surprised if you see me move back home in December, again. I am a sucker for punishment. I'm through with University, it has done me no good at all. I will not be returning in the fall.

I'm going to go eat some thrown out doughnuts from the dumpster behind Tim's on North River Road. Let's hope they didn't spray them with Raid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home