Sunday, September 19, 2004

Another Saturday night, another dirty fun time at Myron's

Oh how this place never ceases to amaze me. Take the Crotch and multiply it's dirtiness by a thousand and add a few more fat people and you have Myron's.

I love going to this place and just acting like a total asshole. Some people are really good at sports, or write nice songs and stories, I am an asshole. This is where I excell.

So Adam, Taylor, and I went to good 'ole Myron's and hit up the dance floor downstairs, where they have a band every Saturday. And it wasn't Big City. No idea who was playing, but they played the song that they always play at the end of the night at the Rodeo. Boy was I ever happy. I was so homesick, this is just what I needed. So I drunkenly belted out all of the words and almost punched Taylor in the face, out of pure glee. God I love middle aged cover bands!!!!!!!

So Adam and I spent most of our Myron's time dancing like jackasses and it was really fun.

And then finally, an event witnessed by me, funny enough to creat a whole post around. Some guy at the bar chugged a glass of draft and then either spit up a shit load, or puked it all back up, all over a girl that was trying to pick him up. It was so insanely funny.

Only at Myron's.....or any other bar anywhere.

So yeah, I'm still homesick. Homesick and planning on coming home this weekend if ICT mailed out my fucking check. Be prepared to fucking get 'er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'm not puking at one point this upcoming weekend, I'm not partying half as hard as I should be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home