Friday, August 13, 2004

Oh,the wonderful world of blogging!

My friend Jen has recently started blogging, which I think is neat. I enjoy posting about my day, infrequent book reviews, thoughts about a certain band, or upcoming shows, stories that I make up for shits and giggles. It's a fun tool with many different uses.

Like most things that are fun though, it can get you into trouble. I speak with lots of experience about the horrors of blogging!!! Having posted on this thing for the past three and a half years I do have a few pieces of advice to offer:

1. Don't openly trash people. Although you may post a rebutle or an apology, it's still not a good idea. People will not pay attention to that.

2. Don't ever get offended by what you read. Hurtful things can be written, this is true, but come on, is it really worth getting upset about?

I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't even post this, because I'm so not going to lie about this, juicy internet fights are entertaining!!!

Whatever. Just please don't take anything to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home