Monday, August 09, 2004

Fuck sakes

Come back home Ricky!!!! Jesus, I'm going bonkers here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little trailer park kitty, gone!

In other news, I did get another kitty. Jen got me one for my birthday. I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl cat yet, but I will be referring to "it" as "her" until I find out. I couldn't decide on a name so I gave her two. Tickie Cat, and Deaner.

For those about to rock...

August 14th Chixdiggit with Fear of Lipstick at the Manhattan. (Holy fuck yeah, get 'er done Derek)

August 20th Monoxides with C'mon and the Heelwalkers at the Paramount. (I don't even know what to say... this is hands down going to be the best show all summer. Totally should be at Manhattan though, Paramount will be too small. I'll have to show up at like 7.....)

Fuck Yeah! Check 'er out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home