Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Fuck me gently with a wire brush

Have you ever wanted to make a post, but then just couldn't. I do this everyday. C'mon creative flow.....let's go!

I hung out with Derek and Chris and Cindy on Sunday night and we went to the Heelwalkers show. Great show. The singer from the first band was hot! After hanging out downtown for a bit I walked back to my car to find all of my clothes in the front seat instead of in the back seat where they usually are. Strange. Then driving home, I hit a bump and everything in my glove compartment fell out.

Turns out my car was broken into and someone made off with all of my cd's and my wheelchair parking pass. At least the theif was nice enough to lock all of my doors before he left. I must have left the driver's side door open for him to get in.

I'm the smartest gal ever.

It's funny cause I don't really care all that much about it.

I have to stop being so apathetic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

partying this weekend will be "the dog's nuts" as they say

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

however when i post anonymously is not

adam

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne city
car removal toowoomba

10:56 PM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
free car removal sydney
car buyer in sydney

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home