Sunday, August 01, 2004

The best hamburger I ever had was at a bowling alley

My big mouth never ceases to get me in trouble. I should start working on that. My friend Jen and her boyfriend have just broken up. So maybe I should have said ex-boyfriend? Whatever. So I try to console her by saying, "everytime a boyfriend and I break up, I get a new piercing, let's go get our nipples done." And where does this lead?

My left nipple feels like it's on fire.

I was pretty sure I was going to have a lonely night last night when I woke up from a nap at almost ten o'clock and everyone was out, but I fuckin' got 'er done. Went out to Doc's for a few beers which I got myself because the waitress served everyone at my table (Derek and Nick) and didn't bother to ask me if I needed anything. Bitch. We drank there for a bit and then headed to Player's lounge. Player's is on top of Joe Mocha for those that don't know.

I noticed the windows were open and asked Derek and Nick if it looked like there were screens in them. Who leaves windows in a bar open with no screens now? I wanted to test it out so I threw a glass out the window.

Throwing shit out of windows is never a bad time.

I was feeling as though the glass was getting lonely out there, so out went a couple of ashtrays, another glass, and Nick threw the eight ball from the pool table. Good luck playing pool without that one. We were going to throw a chair but we all pussied out.

Fuckin' pansies I tell ya.

Anyway, the next closest thing on the fun scale to throwing stuff out of windows is quoting FUBAR. So that's pretty much what we did until Derek passed out.

Good times any place

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

TERRI FINGER BANGED HIS COUSIN........ TERRI FINGER BANGED HIS COUSIN ON THE RAG!!!!

MY NIPPLE IS GOING TO FALL OFF!!!!!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the funniest thing I have ever heard. Way to get another piercing! Now try not to show it to too many ppl, you may have to beat the guys off with a stick. ~ Mél

4:38 PM  
Blogger amber said...

hehehehe sorry dude

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"we made that jump a thousand times..."
~christine

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home