Monday, July 26, 2004

A very pooey weekend

It all started on Friday when I said, fuck the bills, I'm buying pot.  Then I went to an Iron Giant show, which totally rocked my socks in more ways than one.  I went back to Christien's house where his roomies had a few people over themselves and that's where I met Goon-Boy 2004.

He must have thought he was some fucking smooth. He told me that he thought I was cute and then moved onto the couch next to me and proceeded to move in closer and closer until he was like sitting on me. So of course, I get angry and yell out in front of everyone, "Dude, what's your deal? You're fucking sitting on me man."  And then I switched places on the couch.

The nice part is that I've still got it, I can still bring awkward silence into a room without even trying!

So me and Christien decide to hit the kitchen up for some eats and fucking Goon-Boy 2004 steals my fucking stash and leaves.  We turned the whole house upside down looking for my pot and NOTHING!! Christien even cleaned the house the next day.  FUCK YOU GOON-BOY 2004!

Saturday night was alright, I ended up sober at the Crotch all night long.  There were about five other people there, maybe. Anyway, the best part was after the bars all got out, ran into some pals. Hung out with Derek and watched the awesomest after bar shananigans ever. It all started out when some guy goes up to a girl at subway and steals her sandwich. She decided to be the tough independant woman and chase him all over Main st.  There was lots of mocking and it was wicked. She threw her shoes at him so he took one and roofed it at subway. Then the 5-0 got called in and Derek and I politely informed them that it was all just over a sandwhich.

"An assault is an assault," they say. 

I'm glad they had nothing better to do than send like five cruisers over that night. Bah, stupid fucking cops.

Then Sunday came and my fucking car broke down at the bowling alley where I swear I wasn't bowling!!! Ok, I was...

Anyway, the car's still broken and I called in sick today and layed out in the sun. I think I deserved a day off after this weekend. I was cranky the whole time after Friday.

Funny how one asshole sure can put a damper on things.  Burn in hell, you weed stealing whore!

 
I bought some cd's this weekend too. Supersuckers, Wil and GnR's greatest hits.  All very awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home