Friday, July 16, 2004

So Blogger's Changed Again, eh
 
 
I just came online cause I was feeling a little blue this evening.  I decided to look back at today a year ago, two years ago, and three years ago.  I wanted to see how much happier I was "back then."  I don't know reader dudes, as pooey of a mood I am in now, I am so greatful for who I am today. 
 
It's safe to say that I've been through a lot of shit.  It's also safe to say that no matter how down it has made me in the past, or will make me in the future, I am awefully greatful for my life's experiences.  I don't think I could survive without them and without the knowledge that I've gained.  Imagine having everything perfectly fall upon you with no problems what-so-ever.  I can't, it's inconceivable to me.  I'd feel as though I'd been cheated.
 
So I'm kinda bummed tonight, yet happy to feel bummed. It's fucked up shit.
 
Maybe I should cut down on my drug intake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home