Saturday, July 17, 2004

From the Page of Janelle
 
 
1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "...them too, so much so that you realize that the meditation itself..."  
 
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: Stereo
 
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?: Regis and Kelly three days ago
 
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is: 1:06 
 
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 1:13
 
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: the washer
 
7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?: about ten minutes ago, trying to get reception on my cell phone  
 
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: I got this from Janelle's website and before that I was reading my email 
 
9: What are you wearing?: pj's 
 
10: Did you dream last night?: yes, I do every night 
 
11: When did you last laugh?: last night with Beth 
 
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?: my brother's posters and a head print that I made when I was dyeing my hair
 
13: Seen anything weird lately?: Just a lot of ugly people  
 
14: What do you think of this quiz?: nifty  
 
15: What is the last film you saw?: Spiderman 2 
 
16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: probably a coke
 
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: I pick my nose a lot
 
18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: clean it up
 
19: Do you like to dance?: Almost as much as I love to sing
 
20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Grace
 
 21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: Michael
 
22: Would you ever consider living abroad?: yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home