Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Neil Young is dead though he doesn't know it yet

If you sing it, it will rhyme.

I don't have a whole lot to post about tonight. I went to jam night again but alas, it did not deliver any cowbell action. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Yesterday I was driving accross the skinny old Gunninsville bridge while talking on my phone with Beth and trying to flip through my cd binder and find something to put on. All of a sudden out of nowhere there's this terrifying sound and I thought that I had either driven right off the bridge, lost my mirror, or hit the car in front of me. I freaked right the fuck out and looked over to the passenger's side to see if my mirror was still there. It was, but I also noticed the biggest gob of bird shit on the passenger's side of the windsheild that I have ever seen in my entire life.

I started laughing hysterically and then had to explain to Beth why I was freaking out just seconds before. To make matters worse, as I was stopped at a red light on Main Street, people started pointing and laughing at me and my car. I am such a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home