Saturday, May 15, 2004

It's nice and cool in my basement

Which is just what the doctor ordered for a hangover.

I haven't updated in a long time. Let's see what's new....I have a new penpal, my throat is better, I took an allergic reaction to the penicillin and am now taking more medicine to get rid of an awful, disgusting rash that has covered almost my entire body. Gross.

My friend Adam and I are planning a hip/cool/underground/indie music night at a local bar (we don't have permission yet so I won't let you know which one yet). It should be fun. Sorry for the shit-assed description, but if you know any music that fits this crazy description, email me!!

I've been invited to co-host a show on cable 10.

I was called a hag.....again. I don't like this.

I won $10.75 from a toonie on a VLT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home