Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm sorry for neglecting you

Don't worry, it's not because I have acquired a social life. Man I love this new blogger. It's awesome. Do you actually think that I know how to spell acquired? Cause I don't.

Training for my job is almost over. We're finished week five and Monday we start taking calls for five hours and then talking about them for three. Week six is my final week of training. I think I spent more time in the training room than I actually will on the phone. I got to decorate my "pod" or cubicle, if you will. I made sure that I was in every picture that I put up because I want everyone to think that I really am crazy. Which I am, but you have to admit that posting pictures of yourself at your work station is pretty funny.

Thursday I went to the Rockin Rodeo, which I hate. I had a pretty good time. The best part was the jello shooters and the awesome hotdog I had afterwards. I drove a guy home and we did it. And by did it I actually mean stole a garbage can. Anyone who shares my need for petty theft is a-okay with me.

Friday marked the arrival of Jussypants to the great city of Moncton. I took him and Jean Marc to Riverview so they could get a taste of Albert County. I'm pretty sure they're scared. It only took us five minutes of being in O'Brians before some drunk guy mumbled to Justin "Tampa Bay Lightning. I'll punch you right in the face." Get Justin to explain, he's better at it.

From O'Brians we went to the Fox where Adam and Erica were kareokeing their little hearts out. Adam and I did a duet to "If I could turn back time" and Jean Marc pleased the crowd with a little "War Pigs." I'm not going to lie, it was awesome.

From the Fox we went to the Paramount Lounge and saw a band called The Mean. They should be called "The F-ing Awesome."

Saturday came along and we did some hardcore shopping. Hopefully Justin will forget that his Queen poster is still in my car... We went to a Grand Theft Bus show last night and I'm pretty sure that all of my friends were there. All three of them... We rocked out again, pretty hardcore..Too many hippies though.

In this last part of my post, I will share a classic Ambergeddon story. I was pretty hammered and when the bar closed I decided to get a hotdog because I love them. I loaded it up with every condiment the vendor had. I wanted to get my full toonie out of the dog. When I got home, I barfed my guts out all the while thinking, "This should not be tasting this good the second time around." Yes, I actually remember thinking that and yes, that is disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home