Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Was it really the flu, or just gas?

I don't know, but I'm glad it's over.

So it's that time of year again. The time where I look at myself and say, "Amber, you have really let yourself go." It's too bad that I never try to lose weight while I have time during the boring, boring winter. I'll just try to get a bit more slim by tomorrow and when I wake up the same, I'll be dissappointed and quit whatever good thing it is that I'm doing. Like yesterday, I only had about three cokes. So far today, it's been six. It's pretty bad when people that I don't even know are trying to get me to kick my cola habbit.

I did bring water to work today to have something to drink, but the coke machine is right next to the training room and I just happened to steal four dollars from my dad's change jar on the way out the door.

There needs to be a warning on cola labels. Also, it really shouldn't be priced cheaper than juice and bottled water.

My big plan is to join the YMCA gym because it's dirt cheap and about to expand. Should be a good investment. From there, it's cardio cardio cardio, maybe some pilates, some yoga, a little bit of weights, swimming, and more cardio. I don't want to be an out of shape bastard anymore. Maybe I'll run sometimes too if my sore, crooked knees are up to it. This might even call for a fitness blog just to fit in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home