Saturday, April 03, 2004

Go F yourself in the B with your F

I had a pretty rough night last night. It all started off with a shitty-assed night at work. I'm going to be quitting my job as soon as I have enough courage to call my boss and tell him. He honestly bothers me that much. And I'm not just going on like "uh my boss is right the dick," I have good reason. It's pretty bad when random customers at the restaurant tell him off for being so mean to me. It's my first week, my first time waitressing and there is no need to scream how stupid I am to me, especially in front of customers. What ever happened to being pulled aside into an office? Ass.

So anyway, that was work and life goes on.. I drank my face off at work after I changed into some hot clothes and was throwing up sick by 9:30. Awesome. Good thing my dad came home at the same time I did to carry me in the house and much thanks to Beth and Mary for helping me until then. Oh boy. What a night.

Why is it that everytime I want to impress a boy I end up shooting about six shots of tequila right before hand?

Don't be surprised if you don't ever get a wedding invitation with my name on it unless it's with a bottle of coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home