Thursday, April 15, 2004

Black Mamba

I am soooooooooooo excited for Kill Bill vol.2!!!!

I'm watching the season finale of The Apprentice. Man, Omarosa is a bitch. If Kwame loses because of you, I hope you can feel comfortable living with that.

Ok, here's a creepy story:
I was doing a Tarot reading yesterday and my end card that means basically a heads up, or a keep in mind, or sometimes even future was a card whose meaning meant a birth. So I automatically thought, oh man, someone I know is pregnant (impossible for me to be at this time). So the whole day I just kept thinking about who could possibly be knocked up. Asked a few friends, they kinda got angry, but nobody's missed a period lately.

Then I come online at about oh, 11:30 - 12ish, pretty late for me, and my friend Crystal's all excited and tells me that my other friend Alvain's girlfriend has gone into labour a month and a half early. Crazy. I'm kinda weirded out, but at the sametime hoping that I have "the gift" and that I can be just like Celeste on Days, except I think she might get killed off the show soon because everybody else has been.

Anyway, I want to welcome Alvain and Stacey's new baby girl Charli and wish their new family all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home