Monday, April 05, 2004

9 - 39 - 13

With the whole spring forward thing yesterday, I was looking forward to summer. Eventually.

So I had a dream last night that I was in WWI. I travelled on trains and such and was a POW in China. I managed to escape along with hundreds of other people and it was snowing out and quite cold in China. It was a suburbanized country that looked exactly like Riverview. It had nothing to do with the actual WWI except that it shared the same name.

I crawled from snowband to snowbank trying to hide from the Chinese, who weren't actually Chinese at all, and occasionally stopped in at Tim Horton's to warm up. I stealthed my way all the way back to Riverview where I went to high school as a top secret soldier and hid my big machine gun in my locker, but still wore my winter army outfit hoping that nobody would catch on.

Spies tried to take over the school, I lured them all outside, I got chased through a field, ran out of ammo, and ended up getting burried alive in the snow. Once I was burried, the bad guys shot me.

I woke up all of a sudden and remembered the combination to my old lock from my locker at school. So I guess that dying in my dream wasn't that bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home