Saturday, March 13, 2004

TMN: The Movie Network

I've finally seen Bowling for Columbine and I am left with one question - What the hell does all of this have to do with flowers? Just kidding. My favorite parts were when Michael Moore brought those two fellows from the school to K-Mart headquarters and when Moore was in Toronto opening people's front doors saying, "I can't believe this."

Although I was as pleased as a clam in my ignorance, the little information I've gained from the movie makes me want to read more into current events and some past ones too. Damn you Michael Moore!!! You've made me start thinking!!

I deleted my Ask Amber blog cause I got bored of it. It was such a good idea at the time, especially after the second expresso.

Speaking of coffee, here's a quick fact. No matter where you are standing in Moncton, New Brunswick, you're always within at least three kilometres of a Tim Horton's. Food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home