Monday, March 29, 2004

booyah a review

I originally wanted to post a review yesterday, but was too pissed to do so. Here is a review of a few different things.

Vichy Normaderm
Finally a skin clearing product that has shown me results. As the bottle says, "Four weeks to healthy looking skin," I'm two weeks in and enjoying it. It's not just your usual pore refiner, it does that plus gets rid of red spots and evens out your complexion. If you have any problems with your skin, buy this product, a bit pricey, but worth it. It has helped me more than any perscription medication has. Maybe someday I will be a girl in her twenties that doesn't look like she has the skin of a thirteen-year-old.

Run Ronnie Run
This movie is great. It's about a guy that's always appearing on a tv show like Cops called, "Fuzz." He's on this show so often, he gets his own reality TV show where he just has to get arrested day after day after day. It's hilarious. There are many comedic cameos including two ex-Kids in the Hallers. I don't know many names of comedians, but before the movie starts to even roll credits, there is a gentleman sitting at a desk introducing the movie that tells the "kids" to "jump up and turn around every time you hear a curse word" then he says something like he would get a real kick out of it. Anyway, he comes back halfway through the movie and introduces a scene that was supposedly cut from a famous children's movie and it cuts to a bunch of men dressed as chimney sweeps. Then out of nowhere, Jack Black appears as a chimney sweep too and sings the most hilarious song I've ever heard. Cut back to Run Ronnie Run. Awesome. My favorite character in the movie was one of Ronnie's best friends. He's probably going to remind most people of Bubbles from TPB, but he's played by David Koechner and came along way before Bubbles. I've written way too much about this movie.

Assassin's Apprentice
I've been reading this fantasy series that consists of two trilogies (Farseer Trilogy and The Tawny Man Series) and it's my favorite story EVER. Anyway, this is the first book of the first Trilogy that I had never read until last week. I highly recommend getting into this series if you like Romantic Fantasy stuff. There's no weird creature like Orcs or knomes or anything like that, it's just about Kings and Queens and treason and maybe some magic and legends of dragons. Great book.

Anywho, gotta go cause today we're getting cable internet. YAY!! I fucking hate you, Vibe!!!(dsl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home