Saturday, February 07, 2004

What's the opposite of being cool? Amber.

I am a blubbering drunk. It's ok though, I'm going to subway.

Hohum...as annoying as I am sober, my dad locked me out of the house last night. I'm going to take that as a sign. Luckily my neighbors don't lock their door, so I went to their house and slept on the couch. They were all in bed and kinda creeped out by seeing me there this morning, but it's all good. I guess I'll have to go to subway two times.

So, the guy I've been trying to call all week did come out last night with everyone from work. Unfortunately he was a half hour late and I was already shit faced. Ugh. I am very mad at myself right now. I'm trying to tell myself that I don't feel bad and that it was no big deal, but I think I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon in mourning for my lost good first impression.

My subway count is up to three trips today. Three subs to make up for one night. Rough. I'm getting their soup too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home