Sunday, February 15, 2004

Time has come today

I had been spending a lot of time playing with Tarot cards lately until my grammy got sick. Today I did one of my first readings in a while and since yesterday was Valentine's day, I thought I would read into my love life. Since Tarot is fun, I thought I would post my results.

Card one - represents the current situation
The Hermit
The one you await with a candle in the window returns. Or the long road leads back to the place where it all began. A pilgrimage to an old haunt may be involved. A time of abstinance begins or ends. You seek expert advice.
(woohoo, I'm gonna get laid!)

Card two - Represents the action I should consider taking
Strength Reversed
Someone's got you by the hair of your chinny-chin-chin. Or try not to let this one get away (cause I'm gonna get laid).

Card three - Represents the outcome I can expect
The World Reversed
You never thought you'd feel this way again especially at this time of your life. Love is always better the second time around, this too, is the real thing. (Yay! Love was wicked the first time around, and it's supposed to get better!! Maybe once I get laid and fall in love, I won't be so bitter anymore....probably not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home