Sunday, February 22, 2004

It's not juice, it's a protein shake

I liked the new Adam Sandler movie. I thought it was going to suck like all the other ones after Happy Gilmore until I saw Sean Astin. Sean, I've loved you since Rundy and in 50 First Dates, you shined like freshly polished chrome.

Which brings me to another point. While watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, where Squidword gets locked in the freezer at Krusty Krab and freezes himself only to thaw later on in time, a funny concept was brought to my attention.

When Squidword emerges into the future, he asks Spongebob why everything is made of chrome and then it cuts to a clip of a flower growing and then a government truck pulls over to it and spray paints it chrome.

I guess two things were brought to my attention.
1. The immense popularity of chrome
2. Cartoon's are the Jonathan Swift of today. Meaning, satire at it's best.

Posting, as well as celebrity spelling bee, has brought to my attention my inability to spell. For the amount of reading that I pretend to do, I should be a better speller and have a much larger vocabulary. Like skateboarding though, I think I just make a better poser.

In other news, my temp job is over. I got rid of that gay quote from Zepplin's Kashmir and replaced it with a gay quote from Sublime. Awesome. I'm a fucking one-man band.

Let's all spend a moment in silence in mourning of the world's greatest band - dreams amongst stars. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home