Monday, February 02, 2004

I'm the Chariot

Hey word up. Spent almost all of last night doing Tarrot card stuff. Will probably do the same old shit tonight. Wicked fun I tell you.

Ladies, being poor has shown me so much. My mom refuses to buy me toiletry type things so I shaved my legs with shampoo last night. Still soft as hell. That's right, throw out the shave gel, get some shampoo on those legs. Rumor has it, conditioner is better. It makes the legs silky and smooth. Honestly, never shave with shave gel, or cream again. This is my shampoo testimonial. Why isn't it already printed on the back of the bottle?

So plans for tonight; I have a phone call to make. It's either going to make or brake me. No it's not really, I just wanted to sound really important.

Coffee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home