Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Well, I've been home for a total of 25 days. That's longer than I lived home in August. I think my new year's resolution to stay in one place for at least six months is going to work. I've almost made it one and I only have five left to go. I think that once June comes around, I'll have no problem at all staying here until the end of August.

As much as I hate to admit it, summer in PEI rocks. Charlottetown dresses in her finest for all of the tourists and the rest of the province is very pretty. I love the confed centre when it's really busy with lots of stuff to do and see, watching bands play on Victoria Row while having a drink or two at Fishbones is fun, or a coffee at Cafe Diem however you spell it, just can't be topped. I really hate beaches, but laying out in the sand is nice.

Luckily I'll be returning to the island just in time to see her shut down and the miserable weather that brings much boredom roll in. My liver will be well rested though, I'll be reacquainted with my real life loves - Melon's and Joey Kitson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home