Saturday, January 24, 2004

Fat and all that

Today I decided since I'm kinda bored, that it would be a good idea to go to the mall and look for some clothes. I need some business-casual type stuff for this crazy temp job. I have zero dollars, but I thought that going to look wouldn't make me cry that much.

I tried on some things and came to a few conclusions.

1. Business casual = borderline gross
2. I am a tall girl and it should be acceptable that I'm not a size three, or nine for that matter. Jesus
3. Size ten is hard to find and it really shouldn't be

I hate the mall. The only store I like is Gap. I need lots of bling to buy things there. They hired a guy that doesn't have front teeth. Scary.

Champlain mall sucks the bag. Somebody please fly me to Montreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home