Sunday, January 11, 2004

Amber = très cool

There are only so many webpages that you can go to before the internet gets boring. I remember when having an Internet connection was such a luxury and waiting five minutes to load a website was worth your time. Now high speed is pretty much standard in every home and just another thing to do to pass time. Ripping music is my favorite part. That never gets boring.

Anywho, since my social life is so amazingly busy, I will post my major weekend events because I know that readers everywhere would like to see it. Actually I will post about it incase someone is as bored with the net as I am.

Friday night is movie and junk food night with Jill. It always has been, we spiced it up by doing facials this week. I feel so clean.

Saturday was cleaning day at the Geddes household. I cleaned my room and vaccuumed the living room and swept the kitchen floor. For doing this I got five dollars which was all spent on Coca-Cola Classic. Fuck you Pepsi, the drink for the dirt bags of the world (I only half mean this, I just posted it incase Taylor's surfing). Yep that's right, I only do chores for my parents if they are going to give me money. I am a horrible person living here for free, but they kept telling me that they wanted me home which means to me that there will be no rent. Also, the amount of cleaning that they expect me to do surpases my contribution to the mess. As for getting paid to clean my room....my daddy just loves me.

Later on in the evening my dad went to buy a "six pack". Stupid me forgot that 24 bottles of beer come in a "six pack". His friend Robby showed up later on with a "six pack" of his own. I learned a new card game (200) and drank six beers with my dad and his friend and then we all, including my mom, went down to Riverview's finest establishment, The Fox and Hound, or just The Fox if you're "with it".

Seeing people from highschool wasn't as bad as I had expected, I only hated about 86% of the people in the bar. Pretty good for me. I had some pretty good conversations, all of which were the same.

person - Hey Amber, what have you been up to for the past couple of years
me - Living in PEI
person - oh yeah, are you here visiting
me - not sure, might get a job and stay
person - who are you here with
me - my parents
person - rigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt.................well, good talking to ya

Yep, the verdict is in, I AM FUCKING WICKED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home