Thursday, January 01, 2004

2004

Well 2003 is finally over. Not my best year, but with this new one comes a brand new feeling for me - optimism. Something must have happened in my sleep cause I've never been optimistic about anything in my life.

I thought over my resolutions in bed this morning and this is what I've come up with:

1. Try to live in one place for at least six months
2. Learn to save money
3. Pay back some debt
4. Take some sort of art lesson
5. Rather than sitting on the couch watching tv for hours, go outside and walk
6. Play with the kitties more
7.Try really hard to be positive
8. Read lots and lots of books
9.Be more physically active
10.Brush teeth and floss every night before bed
11. Get a wicked tan

Yep so those are my resolutions. If you're wondering what I did last night, and I know you are, I watched tv with my dad. New year's eve and new year's day are my most hated days in the year. Always have been. I had a pretty good time though, watched a lot of history on the Playboy empire.

Happy New Year Everyone!! I wish everyone all the best in 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home