Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Yo ho ho and a bottle of html

I haven't really posted in a while and I don't have a whole lot to say. I'll do it in point form

- I like the new hotmail
- I still don't have a job
- I'm still nuts
- It's snowing outside today and although I will be eventually moving to Texas to avoid this misery, I thought that I would embrace it for a day because it does make trees pretty
- I got a new winter hat
- my tummy tum hurts
- Mick Foley is back on RAW
- I signed up for that friendster thing and I think it's hilarious
- I got hammered last friday and threw up in a taxi and then outside the window of the taxi all the way up University Avenue
- After throwing up, I fell in a giant puddle
- That made me laugh a lot
- Math exam December 10
- That's right bitches, I only have one exam
- I miss my kitties

That's pretty much all I have to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home