Wednesday, December 24, 2003

To the Geddes Family, Merry Christmas Ken, Judy, and Kris

That was a real Christmas card received here at 23 Kerry Court. Cocksuckers.

Since I'm the only one unemployed in my household, I've been given daily chores. Yesterday I had to decorate the Christmas tree which is my least favorite thing to do. I did such a horrible job. If only I was more artistically inclined. The cats didn't help much either because there are no decorations on the tree up until the three foot mark. There were decorations there, but I think they're all under the couch now.

Today's chore: groceries. Mom forgot to give me a list and money. Looks like we won't have food until the 27th. My dad did buy a can of cheese flavoured pringles. That should tie me over for a bit.


Merry Christmas Everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home