Thursday, December 18, 2003

One toke over the line

I finished reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas yesterday. I've been working everyday since a long time ago. I can't even remember. I worked at the mall yesterday selling movie money from 9-5 and then without taking a nap like a good girl should, I went to Lord of the Rings last night at 11:59. After that was over and I finally went to bed at approx. 4:00, I had to work at the mall again today at 9 till five selling movie money again. So what did I do tonight instead of sleeping? I had a short nap at Malgosia's house and then I got drunk at Horace's cocktail party and then went to the Wave. I am so hardcore....and tired.

I'm only on the net till the spins go away. I don't want to wake up until Friday or Monday when I'm on my way to Riverview for the week. So so sleepy. I wish I was in Texas right now so I could go for a tan in the sun. Damn you old man winter.

Return of the King was a very good movie. I used the term "very good" because I don't know any really big words that can do the movie justice. You thought I cried in Finding Nemo....As tired and as sick as I am, staying up for the past two days was well worth it. I love Samwise Gamgee.

I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired, but I can't stop posting cause the spins won't go away. Damn you Horace and your yummy yummy cocktails....The wave was fun...I need sleep....I did eight crossword puzzles today at work...and I cheated on all of them by looking in the back of the book cause I was so tired...

Nighty night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home