Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Fuck the Po-lice and Yourself

Woke up this morning to a third day of crankiness. I hate being pissed off and it's pissing me off. Logic?

I'm going to start packing today and getting ready for the big move. Fuck. I should have charged my cell phone.

Ufit was good last night except for the start and end of it, which pissed me off, but the middle was good and had some lasting effects from Jeopardy through to Biography. I don't think I've been so happy lately as when the Rock came out to help out Mick Foley and the Rock and Sock Connection was back on RAW last night. I love special guest appearances. I really don't know if I spelled that right. But then football was on which meant I would have had to wait until 2:05 for Jimmy Kimmel. I love you Jimmy, but fuck that.

And then I woke up pissed off.......again. Hopefully there will be an end to this sometime tomorrow after five o'clock, or later on today.

Somebody please give me fifty-thousand dollars so I can pay my debts and say fuck the world and live on someone's couch for the next two years. I have very high ambitions today. In two years time I would like to be in London Ontario either attending the University of Western Ontario, or at some college getting my marks up high enough to attend. For now though, I want a mental vacation. I don't think that's very much to ask for. Maybe Santa will bring it. It would really make up for not bringing me a sister last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home