Monday, December 08, 2003

Conrad O'Darby

I have never spent so much time with the same four people in one weekend in all of my life! It all started out at a party at Chuck and Jane's and then migrated to the Souris Christmas parade Saturday morning. After the parade, a nice dinner at Swiss Chalet and then a big drunk at Janelle's house. Thanks to the storm, we were all snowed in so we got to spend all day Sunday together as well. Craziness. Gettin' any tang?

as for today, Monday....

My stress level is through the roof. I think I'm either on the verge of piss pantsing myself or of a mental breakdown. And I'm very cranky. This must be what PMS is like. I had two friends over last night who just ended up hanging out with each other which is fine, but for the love of sweet fuck, they really shouldn't have gotten angry with me when I wanted to go to sleep at two o'clock. I shouldn't have had to make excuses for my need to sleep either. Fuck off and get over it, you were kicked out, it's not the end of the world and one of you has a room right beside mine that you can hang out in. I also got a really strange phone call yesterday that pissed the fuck right out of me too.

See, I am cranky and there's no reason for it. I think it's the stress thing. I should smoke a lot of drugs and get over it, or go to Ufit tonight. I think I'll probably pick Ufit, the stress relieving effects last about five minutes longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home