Saturday, December 27, 2003

belch

I just got done a plate of Chineese food. Nothing like MSG during the holidays. I don't care what anybody says, China Garden is still the best place to get Chineese food in the Universe. Hands down.

I had a swell Christmas. I received lots of nice gifts and lots of visits. Although I haven't seen as much of my family as I would have liked, there's still plenty of time to get all caught up.

My next family chore since I'm staying here, is to get a job. This should happen fairly easily. I think Riverview, New Brunswick is the call centre capital of Canada. I hate call centres, but I like the bling.

So anyone have any new year's resolutions? I've got things that I want to start doing in January, like getting a job, paying back debt, getting a tanning membership, and going to the gym, but nothing too big. Leave a comment, I want to know what you all wish to resolve. Maybe I can cop out and steal some ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home