Friday, November 21, 2003

We're Number 2.....again!!

I feel so smart being a part of the Sticky Bandits trivia team. If only I had answered one question last night or the night before. Ah well. I'm sure my parents appreciated the collect call home from Myron's last night. Here's our great loving conversation:

Mom - "Hello"
Me - "Hey Mom, Dad home?"
Mom - "Where the hell are you?"
Me - "I'm at a bar doing trivia. Dad home?"
Mom - "He's in the bathroom."
Me - "Shit. I need you to holler a question at him. How many strikes do you need to get in order to bowl a perfect game?"
Mom yells question at Dad...
Muffled Dad voice through the bathroom door - "13"
Mom - "It's 13"
Then I hung up

Thanks Dad. Who would have thought that all of those drunken Sundays bowling would help me out so much? I love you big guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home